Gorgeous clothes. One of a kind accessories. Incredible bridal wear. Excited? Well, prepare to be mind blown – because it’s all. On. Sale.
The historic Brisbane Arcade – the hub of the Queensland couture fashion scene – is once again hosting its grand workroom sale, kicking off tomorrow morning.
The workroom sale is a highly anticipated yearly event and features one-off designs and samples, European fabrics, bridal accessories, leather bags, jewellery and much more from the workrooms of the iconic Brisbane Arcade designers. Who wouldn’t want to snap up some incredible pieces for a fraction of the cost?
Brave the crowds this weekend to find some second-to-none bargains from the ‘royalty’ of Queensland’s fashion and jewellery designers. Some of the exclusive 2020 specials will include:
- BethWyn Couture Fabrics, specialists in the finest European fabrics, will be selling beautiful fabric remnants, scarves and fabric bags.
- Darb Couture: Brad Webb (arguably one of Australia’s maestro’s of bridal couture) will be selling sample bridal gowns from his recent collections.
- Keri Craig Emporium: European fashion labels such as Elisa Cavaletti, Tuzzi, Simons Vignoli, Clips, Isabel De Pedro, Amtica Santoria and Lorena Benetton will be on sale at bargain prices – some from as little as $50!
- Indepal Leather: Indepal leather will have a giant range of seconds, samples and surplus stock on sale with savings of up to 70%, including leather duffle bags starting at $77, ladies leather backpacks from $47 and other great deals from $10.
- Issada Cosmetics: This iconic Australian make-up brand will be selling a selection of colour cosmetics, skin care and accessories at up to 70% off. Spend $100 and Issada will also reward customers with a gift voucher for a one hour make-over or make-up lesson.
- Pia du Pradal: impeccably tailored jackets, skirts and pants as well as Italian fabrics will all be reduced to clear.
- Tengdahl: you will find discounted designer fashion from Tengdahl’s recent collections, production samples from $20 and bags of fabric offcuts and some fabrics by the metre!
- Wendy Louise Designs/Belle Folie Millinery: selling beads, braids, trims, millinery materials, clearance hats and fascinators plus a variety of jewellery items and hair accessories at up to 90% off.
Brisbane Arcade marketing manager Andrea Bite said the four day long annual sale always creates a flurry of excitement.
“It’s a chance for many shoppers to come and snap up a treasure trove of goods from our stunning Brisbane Arcade retailers,” Ms Bite said.
“There is nothing like the feeling of swindling a bargain.
“In many cases the items at our annual workroom sale … are one-offs or truly from Brisbane Arcade workrooms where many of our retailers make and craft their designs and creations.”
There are tonnes of renowned brands, designer pieces, never-seen-before samples and seconds up for grabs that you can get your hands on. And with a café in the arcade and access to the central Queen St Mall, it’s the perfect opportunity to plan a day in the city and enjoy the morning before diving into the never-seen-before finds when the sale commences each morning.
The Workroom Sale will be kicking off at 10am tomorrow, Thursday January 30 and will run until Sunday February 2. We’ll be there snapping up bargains, will you?
When: Thursday January 30–February 2, 10am onwards
Where: Brisbane Arcade, 160 Queen Street Mall, Brisbane
For more information click here.